Πέμπτη 12 Απριλίου 2018

Re: Good Day

I am writing to seek your consent to conduct humanitarian projects, I suffer from advanced cancer that prevents me from realizing my dreams. Doctor informed me that my days are numbered because of my health degrading. That is why I want to Send these sum of money to you (EURO 4,000,000.00) Four million Euro so that you can use it to help the Orphanages,homeless and Widows. 40% for you while you use 60% for the project,if you think you can give these poor children and poor widow a glimmer of hope and joy then let me know  by replying to my private email which is MrsHelenWilliams@yandex.com, Thanks for your cooperation and assistance
May the good Lord bless you and your family.
Best Regards.
Mrs Helen Williams

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...